Thursday 29 March 2012

miss you everyday

It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, 
but in my heart, 
there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.

I know you like this song most and 
I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you .


Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? 
It is just like that you will spend a long hard time 
to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.

Do you know there is someone thinking of you and 
caring you all the time ? 
Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.

Thousand of time I have thought of you 
My heart is going high into the air 
and flying with my blessing towards you I don’t care loneliness.
 I am satisfied when you are happy and I am happy when I think of you!

Those days when we were together appear in my mind time after time, 
because they were so joyful, happy, blest, disappointing, 
sad and painful. 
I miss you ,and miss you so much……❤

No comments:

Post a Comment